Sunday, September 28, 2008

Riveting!


I just discovered riveting and stamping and am totally hooked!

I am going to be add a new design collection soon to my already vast arsenal of designs.
I spent so much on tools and little silver and copper discs, riveting hammer, a new steel bench block, design and letter stamps this past week, I am disgusted with myself...well maybe a little shameful but heck, I love trying new things and this has not disappointed :):)
So...here is my first riveting project and I have another I am just finishing up.
This is for sale in my Etsy shop at the moment and I love it so much, I am going to make one for myself..no joking. It is the perfect length choker and the combination of copper and sterling I have fallen in love with :):)




Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

comments

12 Responses to "Riveting!"
  1. Periwinkle Studio said...
    September 28, 2008 at 10:24 PM

    Wow! I am glad you are hooked because these are absolutely beautiful!!! :)

  2. Anonymous said...
    September 30, 2008 at 8:19 AM

    That is gorgeous!

  3. Lux said...
    October 1, 2008 at 1:39 AM

    Every night I look at these and think, "How gorgeous!" so tonight I'm saying so. :)

  4. Hot Rocks said...
    October 1, 2008 at 11:16 AM

    You shouldn't feel guilty about spending the money on new tools and supplies etc. because this is gorgeaous and totally worth it!

  5. Leslie said...
    October 1, 2008 at 2:00 PM

    Wow, that is stunning. Your items are gorgeous!

  6. Anonymous said...
    October 2, 2008 at 2:08 PM

    I've tried a little bit of stamping, but my kids can't stand the noise. :-) Your pieces are soooo pretty, and I love the layered metal charms. You must have some good earplugs.

  7. Forkeeps said...
    October 7, 2008 at 4:46 PM

    This is gorgeous!!!!!!!

  8. Meg said...
    October 8, 2008 at 10:40 PM

    gorgeous!!!

  9. LizzyT said...
    October 10, 2008 at 4:49 AM

    Thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated.

    This choker is a beautiful piece of work.

  10. Laurie Roskam said...
    October 12, 2008 at 10:40 PM

    SIMPLY STUNNING PIECE OF ARTWORK! yOU'RE SO TALENTED AND I'M GLAD i FOUND YOU! LOVE the necklace you sent me and I'm sure I'll be a faithful customer. I am usually on a earring necklace, bracelet BUYING frenzy so it's a good think you're on a making frenzy!

  11. Silver Canyons said...
    October 12, 2008 at 11:22 PM

    Why THANK YOU Laurie! You are so sweet! So glad you loved the necklace! I adore leather chokers and believe me, it's so hard to part with some of the things I make sometimes! Glad it found a wonderful home!!!!

  12. Petula said...
    October 13, 2008 at 10:31 PM

    That is really nice... I love it.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates