Friday, October 10, 2008

It's so nice to hear feedback!


Sending a big fat cajunga THANK YOU to Periwinkle Studio's for the kind words about my Ocean Jasper Necklace!
She has been just fantastic about leaving comment on different post of mine and it's nice to know people are actually reading and looking at blogs!
In the next couple of weeks I am returning the favor. She has a wonderful Etsy shop and all of you need to be aware of it!
In the meantime, please take a look at her lovely's!! periwinklesuz.etsy.com More about the artist soon!

Here's the wonderful feature she wrote for me...
Periwinkle Studio
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

comments

2 Responses to "It's so nice to hear feedback!"
  1. Periwinkle Studio said...
    October 12, 2008 at 2:40 PM

    Ahhh shucks! :) Truth be told, YOU have beautiful pieces and I absolutely LOVE them! I think the necklace is gorgeous and secretly hoping my hubby reads my blog before Christmas! Ha! I am proud to feature you! :)

  2. Silver Canyons said...
    October 12, 2008 at 3:03 PM

    :):):):):):)

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates