Saturday, July 19, 2008

I official am owner of a 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R


Again, not jewelry related but Woohooo, Hurray, Woot!!!!!
I had an honest salesman at Long Island Kawasaki that didn't sell my bike to the highest offer!
I left a deposit about a month ago for my bike which should have been deliverd in two weeks. After some delay it finally arrived at the dealership yesterday, almost a month later.
If I could even describe the frenzy of people wanting this bike..well it's insane.
There are NO more '08's. Kawasaki didn't anticipate the demand for the redesigned Ninja and had to alot a certain number to each dealership. I was fortunate to be able to leave a deposit on the last "blue" one assigned to my dealership. My salesman, "Zeus" told me that some man had offered $1000.00 over what I was going to pay for the bike and although tempted, he shared, he knew it wasn't the right thing to do. Thank God for honest salesman...that's all I can say! Thank you Zeus!!!
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

comments

2 Responses to "I official am owner of a 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R"
  1. Designs By Missrie said...
    July 19, 2008 at 1:27 PM

    Congratulations!

  2. Silver Canyons said...
    July 20, 2008 at 12:21 PM

    thanks Missrie!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates