Monday, September 22, 2008

Getting the feel for Soldering




I was so excited to receive some spectacular Ocean Jasper beads that I had been eyeing for weeks. These beads were so pretty and I decided to go all out and make a necklace.... and didn't want to use ordinary chain.
So, I let my imagination take over and I am delighted of how, not only the necklace itself turned out, but the actual chain I created.
I made little tiny spirals from heavy gauge sterling silver and soldered them together to create this wonderful pattern effect.
I also added a dab of patina to bring out the swirl design.

The colors of these beads are just wonderful and I suspect these pictures aren't doing them justice. Might have to reshoot them in the next day or too :)
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

comments

1 Response to "Getting the feel for Soldering"
  1. Angela said...
    September 23, 2008 at 6:45 AM

    This is absolutely gorgeous. You did a fabulous job!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates