Monday, November 9, 2009

Finally decided on a car!



DSC02909, originally uploaded by silver canyons.

I said I would never buy a new car again. Well, never say never.
After the unfortunate events of last week with the car totaled overnight by a hit and run accident, finding a car was priority one.
Considering my daily commuting miles (about 180 a day), AND the tax break incentive for new car purchases for 2009, how could I say no!
So here it is, my 2010 Nissan Altima Coupe in Crimson Red.
This truly is a fantastic color!

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

comments

1 Response to "Finally decided on a car!"
  1. Unknown said...
    November 12, 2009 at 7:26 PM

    yup! nice color nicer car!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates