Monday, May 4, 2009

Resin Sterling Silver Paint Splatter Graduated Circle Earrings


Newly listed this morning...another resin project.
I must say, I really like how these turned out! I combined a couple of colors over the base silver color for a splattered effect.
Still, a learning curve as I could have combined these colors a tad earlier. The base resin cured a bit too long before I had attempted to add the additional colors, but thank goodness, I still achieved the effect was going for ;)

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

comments

1 Response to "Resin Sterling Silver Paint Splatter Graduated Circle Earrings"
  1. Unknown said...
    May 6, 2009 at 2:27 PM

    These are beautiful

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates