Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The great compliment....


This past weekend, the Jewelry on Etsy team ran a Spring Fling Sales event. We had a promotional thread running from Friday through Sunday and people were encouraged to visit participating shops, post items that they liked, and in return, prizes were given out, throughout each day to random posters on our thread.
Prizes were donated from various Jet Team shops participating in this event.

I had the pleasure of donating a prize ( a custom hand stamped sterling silver charm), and my particular winner was Wowbaby

Today, I was totally surprised to find out, she had blogged about it and I dare you to wipe the smile from my face!
Wow Baby's thought of the Day

As a jewelry designer, my biggest fear is having someone not like, or be disappointed in something that I've made. That fear and uncertainty never goes away. I feel those same butterflies every time I place something the mail.
Sometimes you receive positive feedback and sometimes you hear nothing at all....and you alway wonder about the "nothing's".

Today, I didn't have to wonder and I just wanted to say...thank you!
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

comments

1 Response to "The great compliment...."
  1. Krystal said...
    April 12, 2009 at 1:49 PM

    You deserve the nice words! That was a fun thread you guys ran and I visited several times.

    krystal of Solsisters
    http://www.solsisters.blogspot.com

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates