Saturday, March 7, 2009

Finally, some new goodies


I have had a rough couple of weeks, indeed! So this is a bit over do, but HOPEFULLY a few of you will enjoy!
It's my new Infinity Design Collection and I've started off with a couple of necklaces. Once I have a few more under my belt, it'll have in very own section in my shop.
Each of these sterling silver Infinity design feature hand forged sterling, that I've engraved with a wave-like pattern. (Engraved, not hand stamping) :):)
I'm going to be doing a lot more with my engraver in the future (lil tidbit of info there!)


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

comments

5 Responses to "Finally, some new goodies"
  1. Audrey said...
    March 9, 2009 at 2:26 PM

    Those are beautiful!! I don't usually wear silver, but there are so many amazing necklaces out there in silver I may have to start.

  2. PinkPoochDesigns said...
    March 10, 2009 at 10:05 AM

    They are so beautiful!!! Can't wait to see more :O)

  3. Susan Helene Gottfried said...
    March 16, 2009 at 9:22 PM

    Lovely! I can't wait to see more of what you make!

  4. Margie and Edna said...
    March 17, 2009 at 12:07 PM

    Those are truly stunning, wonderful work!

  5. SortaFlowering Designs said...
    March 18, 2009 at 11:19 AM

    Gorgeous!! =)

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates