Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hope everyone had a fantastic Valentine's Day!


I have been relaxing all weekend, stuffed with delicious chocolates from the boyfriend! What a good guy!
I have finally gotten around to working on some photo's and was able to list my Rhodonite necklace.
I don't generally bead, but I love the color of these and had a wanted to make a something with a southwest feel.
Hope I did good with that!


The pendant was a little idea I had using some silver scraps. Each pebble meticulously soldered onto the sterling silver washer. It was then oxidized and then polished to a high shine :)

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

comments

1 Response to "Hope everyone had a fantastic Valentine's Day!"
  1. Total Delights said...
    February 15, 2009 at 11:00 PM

    beautiful necklace makes me want to create

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates