Monday, December 8, 2008

Completed my first custom Mens Bracelet



I received a convo from a gentlemen who liked my sterling and leather bracelet, and inquired if I could create something "masculine" for him. He had no rating on Etsy and I was a bit leary, only because he told me to contact him via his email.
Well, well over a weeks worth of communication, I finally came up with something that we both loved!
The bracelet portion, a classic byzantine weave for which I used a heavier "man-ly" size ring -16 gauge
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

comments

2 Responses to "Completed my first custom Mens Bracelet"
  1. Contrariwise said...
    December 8, 2008 at 11:14 AM

    Very nice. There's so little stuff for men on Etsy. I hope you'll be offering this as a regular item.

  2. Silver Canyons said...
    December 8, 2008 at 2:15 PM

    Thank you Contrariwise....it was a thought...maybe I will :):)

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates