Thursday, November 20, 2008

Now offering Custom Hand Stamped Jewelry


These are just so much fun to make and I love the ideas that people have come up with regards to sayings and quotes!
Here is a picture of my bracelet which I wear everyday, to give an idea of the possibilites!

I am going to be offering a couple different versions of this, as well as other custom hand stamped items. So if you are interested, please check my shop often for updates.
For now, I am offering a 5mm width cuff, dainty and feminine :). I also have 6mm sterling and will posts this in my shop in a couple of days.
I have plenty of design stamps to choose from skies the limit!!!


I'm so excited about this - Woot! Woot!
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

comments

1 Response to "Now offering Custom Hand Stamped Jewelry"
  1. Periwinkle Studio said...
    November 22, 2008 at 9:16 PM

    Your work is so beautiful! I went to your web page and drooled over all your pretties!:)

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates