Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Today's Etsy Treasury - "Reminds me of Eggplant


I scored another treasury today - woohoo! This particular one features one of the JET members, ArtMadeByTammy and both my cross-promotion shops, CapturedTimeBooks and CardsbyJenna.
The colors do remind of eggplant :):):)



I have been falling behind a bit in posting new items to my shops. My beauties are waiting to be photographed and uploaded. I hope to get to this tomorrow :)
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

comments

2 Responses to "Today's Etsy Treasury - "Reminds me of Eggplant"
  1. Missrie said...
    July 9, 2008 at 10:50 AM

    Yummy greens!

  2. Silver Canyons said...
    July 10, 2008 at 11:21 PM

    thanks!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates