Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ninja Girl!


My new nickname given to me this afternoon by my boyfriend, just after leaving a deposit on my new 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250R!!!!
The color is Candy Plasma Blue, and I just fell in love with it when I saw it at the the Javitz Center Motorcycle show this past December.
I honestly went "just to look" today. However, I soon discovered that there has been such a demand for these beauties, most dealers are all sold out an will not get anymore until the 2009 models are released.
Luckily for me, some person backed out of their deposit placed and this bike and didn't want to wait the two weeks for dealer delivery.

Sorry this is not jewelry related but I just had to share!


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

comments

4 Responses to "Ninja Girl!"
  1. Made By Tammy said...
    June 22, 2008 at 1:51 PM

    Sweet!!!And my favorite color!!

  2. Unknown said...
    June 22, 2008 at 2:29 PM

    Wowza! Total crotch rocketness!

  3. Beadsme said...
    June 22, 2008 at 4:18 PM

    Cool bike

  4. Unknown said...
    June 22, 2008 at 10:35 PM

    Pretty bike!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates