Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Etsy Treasury and a couple new designs



It is so hard to nab a treasury but I persevered this morning. Eyes peeled, barely blinking and ready to pounce on the mysterious fleeting box on the bottom of the window when indeed, an opening is presented!!
My treasury list the many different shades of turquoise, some I never knew existed. I have also featured all Jetteam members in this treasury, so that itself make me feel fantastic.
Enoy!

I have a couple of new listings on my website, I just love these beads!!


Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

comments

0 Responses to "New Etsy Treasury and a couple new designs"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates