Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mission Soldier Support (MSS)


I would like to take this opportunity to introduce a beautiful shop on Etsy.com named "Captured Time Books.
Her shop is filled with beautiful items including cards, primas, hair clips and more. A sneak peak of her items can be found just to the right of this (see her etsy mini ----> :)
I will be featuring her shop in the next few weeks so stay tuned!
There is a wonderful program she has put together called Mission Soldier Support. Please read below for details It's a wonderful cause and I hope all of you participate!

********Mission Soldier Support (MSS)*********
Several EtsyGreetings shops have joined me in an effort we are calling MSS to send blank cards for our soldiers overseas to use.

To join in this cause just purchase one or more cards and put Mission Soldier Support in the notes to seller. Your donated card will be sent to me and I will be sending them to an ASB (air support battalion) in Iraq. As the initiator of this program I have decided to DOUBLE the amount of cards that are purchased from my store for this cause. If you buy one card, I will send two. If you buy six cards, I will send twelve and so on.

For more information and to read about the contributions so far go to http://capturedtimebooks.blogspot.com/ and
Captured Time Books
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

comments

1 Response to "Mission Soldier Support (MSS)"
  1. Made By Tammy said...
    July 1, 2008 at 10:51 PM

    Mission Soldier Support (MSS) - Sounds like an Awesome Program!!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates