Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just had to share


Two days ago, there was some excitement at my office. I've only seen this in the news, but I got to witness this first hand.
Evidently this poor woman had a diabetic seizure and lost control of her car. She is doing fine, thank goodness. It's just amazing the path her car took !

Take a look at the path her car took - see the two bushes and the tire tracks? The entrance to the shopping plaza is on the left of the poll.


She manages to go across the entire parking lot without hitting pedestrians or cars...just a straight B-line to the jewelry store! She hits the concrete block and the car goes airborne...take a look past the concrete block..the bushes are untouched!



And from this angle, more amazingly...her car manages to go between the wooden posts, supporting the second level of the store!


One day later..got a great chuckle over this!
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

comments

6 Responses to "Just had to share"
  1. Eric said...
    June 25, 2008 at 11:13 AM

    Glad to see this didn't turn out worse than it did, scary stuff.

  2. Jewelry on Etsy Team said...
    June 25, 2008 at 12:08 PM

    Wow- looks like she "threaded the needle" between the sign & lamppost and then the columns at the building. Scary.

  3. Sandy Coleman said...
    June 25, 2008 at 12:24 PM

    Great pictures silver. I'm happy to hear that she's ok. I did a similar thing (but without a seizure). I was pulling into a parking space and instead of hitting the break...I hit the gas. I went over the concrete curb, across a patch of grass and onto a sidewalk. This happened at a medical building. OMG, I could have killed someone.

    Still can't believe I did it. A security guard came running out to see if I was OK. All I was concerned about was the grass I tore up. He said..."the grounds people will fix it, don't worry."

    I can laugh about it now, but then...not so much!

  4. Unknown said...
    June 25, 2008 at 1:56 PM

    Wow. That is just one of those freak occurences. Glad everyone is ok.

  5. Silver Canyons said...
    June 25, 2008 at 2:29 PM

    wow morganalexa...that sure sounds scary too!
    Glad you okay!! It probably happened so fast too!

  6. createascene said...
    June 25, 2008 at 2:30 PM

    Wow....freaky! Can someone say, "Evening news"? Great blog!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates