Friday, April 25, 2008

Proud to be a member of Jewelry on Etsy Team!


What a privilege this is! I am so looking forward to being a part of team spirit! All of the designers in this group are so talented...it's just going to push me that much harder to being the best I can be :)
I have been assigned a "buddy", Liz and she has been so helpful in guiding along with the process. Eventually, when I get the hang of this blog-thing, I will be featuring different designers and suppliers from this group for all of you to enjoy.
check them out! ---------> see links
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

comments

0 Responses to "Proud to be a member of Jewelry on Etsy Team!"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates