Tuesday, April 8, 2008

New Design is coming!


Hello all! This is my first blog post EVER.
Let me introduce myself .... my name is Nicolle and I am a self taught designer that is totally addicted to creating, creating and creating jewelry. Within the past 2 months, I finally had the nerve to set up a website which has been a learning experience for sure!
I knew it was going to be work but didn't imagine how much! I LOVE every minute of it! From designing my pieces, to learning how to take awesome photographs ( I never knew my camera could do all those things), to learning the ins and outs of web hosting companies, it is almost a full time obsession...heck it is a full time obsession.
I am very happy to say that my newly listed site is actually up for a redesign. Trudy at Wild-Oak- Design.com is one of the nicest out there and I can't wait to begin working with her. She truly is talented and I am sure she is going to do an amazing job!
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

comments

0 Responses to "New Design is coming!"
 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates